Communication with Club Leadership
- Each club is required to provide a confidential contact list of two key individuals. One person will be the club president and the other will be at choice of the club. USOF requests name, position, address, phone number and email address.
- This contact list (which is considered separate from the online club roster) will be considered confidential and held by the Director of Membership and Accounting.
- This contact list will never be sold, rented, or traded. All necessary communication on behalf of the organization or third parties will come via USOF staff to the club leadership.
- Communication with the club leadership will be on an as needed basis and will consist of critical timely information that is seen as beneficial to the club leadership and its members. It is anticipated that this communication will not exceed one time per month.
- Club representatives can follow up with any USOF board or staff representative as needed.
Communication with Membership
- Upon application/re-application to USOF, members will be requested to provide an up- to-date mail, phone and email address. Members will be given the opportunity to provide multiple email addresses if that best fits their needs.
- This contact list will be considered confidential and held by the Director of Membership and Accounting.
- This list will never be sold, rented, or traded. All necessary communication on behalf of the organization or third parties will come from USOF staff to the membership.
- When the member is providing contact information, USOF will clearly let the member know that they will be receiving information via electronic mail. The member is entitled to all or any combination of the following materials:
- Critical membership information
- News you can use (dates, events, etc.)
- Marketing and promotion information from USOF partners deemed to be of benefit to the member
- To maximize the marketing potential of the organization, this list will be opt-out in nature with the member having the right to revise their status at any time by contacting the Director of Membership and Accounting.
Approved April 10, 2010