Some training ideas, more to follow:
- The best training for Trail O is the same as any other form. Participate in as many events as possible. Most Beginner and many Advanced Beginner Foot O courses can be navigated in a wheel chair. Ask the event director.
- Make a map, preferably to ISSOM specifications. But any map will help your terrain appreciation.
- Set up demonstration Trail O events for your club.
- Evaluate your performance at an event by reviewing how you answered each problem on the Solutions sheet that you should get from the organizers. Example
- Frequently review the Map Puzzles website